Last Posted: Nov 15, 2018
- UBE2D1 RNA Expression Was an Independent Unfavorable Prognostic Indicator in Lung Adenocarcinoma, but Not in Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Hou Liyan et al. Disease markers 2018 20184108919
- FGFR genes mutation is an independent prognostic factor and associated with lymph node metastasis in squamous non-small cell lung cancer.
Li Jing Jing et al. Cancer biology & therapy 2018 Nov 1-9
- Relationship between UGT1A1*27 and UGT1A1*7 polymorphisms and irinotecan-related toxicities in patients with lung cancer.
Fukuda Minoru et al. Thoracic cancer 2018 9(1) 51-58
- A multi-gene expression profile panel for predicting liver metastasis: An algorithmic approach.
Shah Kanisha et al. PloS one 2018 13(11) e0206400
- Circulating plasma microRNAs as potential biomarkers of non-small cell lung cancer obtained by high-throughput real-time PCR profiling.
Niu Yanqin et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2018 Oct
- Concurrent genetic alterations predict the progression to target therapy in EGFR-mutated advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
Kim Youjin et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2018 Oct
- Molecular Diagnostic Assays and Clinicopathologic Implications of MET Exon 14 Skipping Mutation in Non-small-cell Lung Cancer.
Kim Eun Kyung et al. Clinical lung cancer 2018 Oct
- Programmed cell death ligand-1 (PD-L1) as a biomarker for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment-are we barking up the wrong tree?
Dempke Wolfram C M et al. Translational lung cancer research 2018 Sep 7(Suppl 3) S275-S279
- Anti-PD-1/PD-L1 Therapy for Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: Toward Personalized Medicine and Combination Strategies.
Sui Hongshu et al. Journal of immunology research 2018 20186984948
- Multi-laboratory proficiency testing of clinical cancer genomic profiling by next-generation sequencing.
Zhong Qing et al. Pathology, research and practice 2018 Jul 214(7) 957-963