Last Posted: Nov 15, 2018
- Impact of biobanks on research outcomes in rare diseases: a systematic review.
Garcia Monique et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2018 Nov 13(1) 202
- New ACC/AHA Cholesterol Guideline Allows For More Personalized Care; New Treatment Options
American College of Cardiology, November 10, 2018
- Patient and Provider Perspectives on a Decision Aid for Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Farwati Medhat et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2018 Nov 8(4)
- Whole Genome Sequencing to Characterize Monogenic and Polygenic Contributions in Patients Hospitalized with Early-Onset Myocardial Infarction
AV Khera et al, circulation, November 11, 2018
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Clinician and Patient Insights
American College of Cardiology, October 2018
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: The Most Frequent Cholesterol Metabolism Disorder Caused Disease.
Benito-Vicente Asier et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2018 Nov 19(11)
- The Return of Actionable Variants Empirical (RAVE) Study, a Mayo Clinic Genomic Medicine Implementation Study: Design and Initial Results.
Kullo Iftikhar J et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2018 Nov 93(11) 1600-1610
- A Global Call to Action on Familial Hypercholesterolemia
S Seim, The FH Foundation, October 321, 2018
- Healthcare Utilization and Patients' Perspectives After Receiving a Positive Genetic Test for Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Jones Laney K et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 Aug 11(8) e002146
- Predictors of Family Recruitment in a Program of Genetic Cascade Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Izar Maria Cristina de Oliveira et al. Arquivos brasileiros de cardiologia 2018 Oct 111(4) 585-586