Last Posted: Nov 16, 2018
- The gut microbiota at the intersection of diet and human health
CL Gentile et al, Science, November 15, 2018
- Direct-to-Consumer Tests with Marketing Authorization
- Translating microbiome futures.
Taroncher-Oldenburg Gaspar et al. Nature biotechnology 2018 Nov (11) 1037-1042
- Current progress and future opportunities in applications of bioinformatics for biodefense and pathogen detection: report from the Winter Mid-Atlantic Microbiome Meet-up, College Park, MD, January 10, 2018.
Meisel Jacquelyn S et al. Microbiome 2018 Nov (1) 197
- The microbiome in precision medicine: the way forward.
Petrosino Joseph F et al. Genome medicine 2018 10(1) 12
- Enabling precision medicine in neonatology, an integrated repository for preterm birth research.
Sirota Marina et al. Scientific data 2018 Nov 5180219
- The Microbiome and Tuberculosis: Early Evidence for Cross Talk.
Namasivayam Sivaranjani et al. mBio 2018 Sep (5)
- Distinct microbes, metabolites, and ecologies define the microbiome in deficient and proficient mismatch repair colorectal cancers.
Hale Vanessa L et al. Genome medicine 2018 Oct (1) 78
- Forensic human identification with targeted microbiome markers using nearest neighbor classification.
Woerner August E et al. Forensic science international. Genetics 2018 Oct 130-139
- Precision identification of diverse bloodstream pathogens in the gut microbiome.
Tamburini Fiona B et al. Nature medicine 2018 Oct