Last Posted: Nov 16, 2018
- Startup Offers To Sequence Your Genome Free Of Charge, Then Let You Profit From It
R Harris, NPR, November 15, 2018
- Genetic variation in the Estonian population: pharmacogenomics study of adverse drug effects using electronic health records.
Tasa Tõnis et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Nov
- Whole Genome Sequencing to Characterize Monogenic and Polygenic Contributions in Patients Hospitalized with Early-Onset Myocardial Infarction
AV Khera et al, circulation, November 11, 2018
- The genetic diversity of multi and extensively drug resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis in the capital of Iran revealed by whole genome sequencing.
Vaziri Farzam et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2018 Nov
- Whole Genome Sequencing for Determining the Source of Mycobacterium bovis Infections in Livestock Herds and Wildlife in New Zealand.
Price-Carter Marian et al. Frontiers in veterinary science 2018 272
- Whole genome sequencing of Trypanosoma cruzi field isolates reveals extensive genomic variability and complex aneuploidy patterns within TcII DTU.
Reis-Cunha João Luís et al. BMC genomics 2018 Nov (1) 816
- Genotyping single-sperm cells by universal MARSALA enables the acquisition of linkage information for combined pre-implantation genetic diagnosis and genome screening.
Wu Haitao et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2018 Jun 35(6) 1071-1078
- Evaluation of Whole-Genome Sequencing for Identification and Typing of Vibrio cholerae.
Greig David R et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2018 Nov (11)
- Whole-Genome Sequencing and Bioinformatic Analysis of Isolates from Foodborne Illness Outbreaks of Campylobacter jejuni and Salmonella enterica.
Oakeson Kelly F et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2018 Nov (11)
- Genome sequencing and the next big thing
M Wanner, Jackson Labs, October 2018