Last Posted: Nov 15, 2018
- Sudden unexpected death in the young - Value of massive parallel sequencing in postmortem genetic analyses.
Scheiper Stefanie et al. Forensic science international 2018 Oct 29370-76
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Without Ventricular Hypertrophy: Usefulness of Genetic and Pathological Study in Preventing Sudden Death.
Segura-Villalobos Federico et al. Revista espanola de cardiologia (English ed.) 2017 Jul 70(7) 604-606
- A personalized approach to long QT syndrome.
Etheridge Susan Payne et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2018 Nov
- Systematic review study supports that sickle cell trait increases risk for some health conditions- More research needed to clarify all health outcomes associated with SCT
J Mjoseth, NHGRI, October 30, 2018
- Returning Results to Family Members: Professional Duties in Genomics Research in the United States.
Fox Dov et al. The Journal of legal medicine 38(2) 201-219
- Management of survivors of cardiac arrest - the importance of genetic investigation.
Schwartz Peter J et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2016 13(9) 560-6
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Athletes.
Sweeting Joanna et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2018 Sep 27(9) 1072-1077
- Electrocardiographic Assessment and Genetic Analysis in Neonates: a Current Topic of Discussion.
Sarquella-Brugada Georgia et al. Current cardiology reviews 2018 Sep
- Evolving Decisions: Perspectives of Active and Athletic Individuals with Inherited Heart Disease Who Exercise Against Recommendations.
Subas Trishna et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Sep
- Noncardiac genetic predisposition in sudden infant death syndrome.
Gray Belinda et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Aug