Last Posted: Nov 09, 2018
- MicroRNAs in the prognosis and therapy of colorectal cancer: From bench to bedside.
To Kenneth Kw et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2018 Jul 24(27) 2949-2973
- Toward personalized medicine in Bardet-Biedl syndrome.
Kenny Joanna et al. Personalized medicine 2017 14(5) 447-456
- Thousands of sickle cell and hemophilia patients are waiting for gene therapies. Can manufacturers keep up?
E Mullin, Stat News, November 5, 2018
- Emerging Genetic Therapy for Sickle Cell Disease.
Orkin Stuart H et al. Annual review of medicine 2018 Oct
- Genetic screening of Russian Usher syndrome patients toward selection for gene therapy.
Ivanova Marianna E et al. Ophthalmic genetics 2018 Oct 1-8
- RNAi Rollercoaster Begins to Reap Therapies
BM Kuehn, JAMA, October 30, 2018
- CRISPR opens door to new type of medicine'genome surgery'
A Bleicher, UCSF, October 26, 2018
- Two sick children and a $1.5 million bill: One familys race for a gene therapy cure
A Regalado, Tech Review, October 23, 2018
- Promise of Precision Medicine in Psychiatry Nears Reality
L Davenport, Medscape, October 1o, 2018
- Results of 5-year follow-up study in patients with peripheral artery disease treated with PL-VEGF165 for intermittent claudication.
Deev Roman et al. Therapeutic advances in cardiovascular disease 2018 Sep 12(9) 237-246