Last Posted: Nov 21, 2018
- Sigrid Johnson Was Black. A DNA Test Said She Wasnt.
R Padawer, New York Times, November 19, 2018
- Genetics Start-Up Wants to Sequence Peoples Genomes for Free
K Weintrob, Scientific American, November 2018
- Direct-to-Consumer Tests with Marketing Authorization
- Food and Drug Administration's regulatory shift on direct-to-consumer genetic tests for cancer risk.
Yang Y Tony et al. Cancer 2018 Nov
- Clinical implications of APOE genotyping for late-onset Alzheimer's disease (LOAD) risk estimation: a review of the literature.
Marshe Victoria S et al. Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996) 2018 Oct
- Risks and Benefits of Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Remain Unclear
B Kuehn, JAMA, October 2018
- A Genetic Counselor Takes The Top DTC Genetic Tests On The Market
E Matloff, Forbes, October 2018
- Factors Associated with Acceptability, Consideration and Intention of Uptake of Direct-To-Consumer Genetic Testing: A Survey Study.
Stewart Kelly F J et al. Public health genomics 2018 Oct 1-8
- The 10th Oxbridge varsity medical ethics debate-should we fear the rise of direct-to-consumer genetic testing?
CM Armstrong Holland, et al Philo, Ethics and Hum, October 29, 2018
- Take it from a genetic counselor: 23andMe's health reports are dangerously incomplete
SC Hopkins, October 26, 0LA Times, October 2018