From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
- Consumer Genetic Testing Is Booming: But What are the Benefits and Harms to Individuals and Populations?
S Bowen et al, CDC Blog, June 12, 2018
- Direct to Consumer Genetic Testing: Think Before You Spit, 2017 Edition!
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, April 18, 2017
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing and Public Health Education
CDC Blog Post, Muin Khoury, March 8, 2016
- Think After You Spit: Personal Genomic Tests May Offer a Teachable Moment
- Think Before You Spit: Do Personal Genomic Tests Improve Health?
- CDC Podcast on Personal Genomic Tests
- The Ultimate Selfie