Last Posted: Nov 04, 2018
- Predicting those at risk for opioid abuse
M McFadden, November 1,2018
- Promoting Precision Addiction Management (PAM) to Combat the Global Opioid Crisis.
Blum Kenneth et al. Biomedical journal of scientific & technical research 2018 Jan 2(2) 1-4
- Gutted about opioids- The microbiome may have an influence on addiction
W Yan, Nature Medicine, October 30, 2018
- PharmGKB oxycodone pathway published in Pharmacogenetics and Genomics
PHRMGKB, October 2018
- Avoidable drug-gene conflicts and polypharmacy interactions in patients participating in a personalized medicine program.
Reynolds Kristen K et al. Personalized medicine 2017 14(3) 221-233
- Pain Awareness Month September 2018
CDC MMWR, September 13, 2018
- Surveillance for Emerging Threats to Pregnant Women and Infants: Data for Action
CDC Public Health Grand Rounds, September 18, 2018
- Assessment of Epidemiology Capacity in State Health Departments United States, 2017
CDC MMWR, August 24, 2018
- A pharmacogenetics approach to pain management.
Yoshida Kaori et al. Neuropsychopharmacology reports 2018 Mar 38(1) 2-8
- Impacts of GRIN3A, GRM6 and TPH2 genetic polymorphisms on quality of life in methadone maintenance therapy population.
Wang Ruey-Yun et al. PloS one 2018 13(7) e0201408