Last Posted: Nov 05, 2018
- Do you love or loathe coffee? Your genes may be to blame.
MZ Donahue, National Geographic, November 2, 2018
- Valve-enabled Sample Preparation and RNA Amplification in a Coffee Mug for Zika Virus Detection.
Jiang Xiao et al. Angewandte Chemie (International ed. in English) 2018 Oct
- Diet and Lifestyle Role in Homocysteine Metabolism in Turner's Syndrome.
Calcaterra Valeria et al. Medical principles and practice : international journal of the Kuwait University, Health Science Centre 2018 Oct
- Mendelian Randomization Studies of Coffee and Caffeine Consumption.
Cornelis Marilyn C et al. Nutrients 2018 Sep 10(10)
- Consumer Genetic Testing Will Change Your Life. In Fact, It Probably Already Has.
E Matloff, Forbes, August 24, 2018
- Hereditary cancer testing challenges: assembling the analytical pieces to solve the patient clinical puzzle.
Bowles Karla R et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2018 Aug
- An Appalachian odyssey: Hunting for ALS genes along a sprawling family tree
E Boodman, Stat News, August 5, 2018
- Behind at-home DNA testing companies sharing genetic data with third parties
CBS This Morning, August 2, 2018
- Association of Coffee Drinking With Mortality by Genetic Variation in Caffeine Metabolism: Findings From the UK Biobank.
Loftfield Erikka et al. JAMA internal medicine 2018 Jul
- Association of Coffee Drinking With Mortality by Genetic Variation in Caffeine Metabolism Findings From the UK Biobank
E Loftfield, JAMA INternal Medicine, July 2, 2018