Last Posted: Nov 09, 2018
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Without Ventricular Hypertrophy: Usefulness of Genetic and Pathological Study in Preventing Sudden Death.
Segura-Villalobos Federico et al. Revista espanola de cardiologia (English ed.) 2017 Jul 70(7) 604-606
- Modeling Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in a Dish
NIH Director's Blog, November 8, 2018
- The genetics of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Akhtar Mohammed et al. Global cardiology science & practice 2018 Aug 2018(3) 36
- A stroke gene panel for whole-exome sequencing.
Ilinca Andreea et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Oct
- Clinical Outcomes Associated With Sickle Cell Trait: A Systematic Review.
Naik Rakhi P, et al. Annals of internal medicine 2018 11 0. (9) 619-627
- Genotype-Positive Status Is Associated With Poor Prognoses in Patients With Left Ventricular Noncompaction Cardiomyopathy.
Li Shijie et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2018 Oct 7(20) e009910
- Systematic review study supports that sickle cell trait increases risk for some health conditions- More research needed to clarify all health outcomes associated with SCT
J Mjoseth, NHGRI, October 30, 2018
- When to Offer Predictive Genetic Testing to Children at Risk of an Inherited Arrhythmia or Cardiomyopathy.
Christian Susan et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 Aug 11(8) e002300
- Clinical predictors of informative genetic testing in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Naraen Akriti et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2018 Oct 2047487318808044
- Cardiac Toxicities in the Era of Precision Medicine: Underlying Risk Factors, Targeted Therapies, and Cardiac Biomarkers.
Blaes Anne H et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Annual Meeting 2018 May (38) 764-774