Last Posted: Nov 09, 2018
- Huntsman Cancer Institute to study how best to reach patients who could use genetic counseling
W Leonard, Deseret News Utah, November 8, 2018
- Transition from blastomere to trophectoderm biopsy: comparing two preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidies strategies.
Coll Lluc et al. Zygote (Cambridge, England) 2018 Jun 26(3) 191-198
- Lets Talk About Your DNA
Huntsman Cancer Institute, November 7, 2018
- Benefits, challenges and ethical principles associated with implementing noninvasive prenatal testing: a Delphi study.
Dupras Charles et al. CMAJ open 6(4) E513-E519
- Precision Healthcare of Type 2 Diabetic Patients Through Implementation of Haptoglobin Genotyping.
Bale Bradley F et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2018 5141
- Striving for Precision: Enhancing Genetic Competency in Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Students.
Sloand Elizabeth et al. The Journal of nursing education 2018 Nov 57(11) 690-693
- The Return of Actionable Variants Empirical (RAVE) Study, a Mayo Clinic Genomic Medicine Implementation Study: Design and Initial Results.
Kullo Iftikhar J et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2018 Nov 93(11) 1600-1610
- The Bermuda Triangle: The Pragmatics, Policies, and Principles for Data Sharing in the History of the Human Genome Project.
Maxson Jones Kathryn et al. Journal of the history of biology 2018 Nov
- A Global Call to Action on Familial Hypercholesterolemia
S Seim, The FH Foundation, October 321, 2018
- Implementing universal Lynch syndrome screening (IMPULSS): protocol for a multi-site study to identify strategies to implement, adapt, and sustain genomic medicine programs in different organizational contexts.
Rahm Alanna Kulchak et al. BMC health services research 2018 Oct 18(1) 824