Last Posted: Nov 16, 2018
- Ban on gene drives is back on the UNs agenda worrying scientists
E Callaway, Nature, November 16, 2018
- The promise and peril of gene drives- A new genetic-engineering technology should be used with care
The Economist, November 8, 2018
- Use the patent system to regulate gene editing
S. Parthasaraty, Nature, October 23, 2018
- Scientists use gene drive to eradicate lab mosquitoes for the first time
I Swetlitz, Stat News, September 24, 2018
- Genome Editing- Altering a genome with unparalleled efficiency and precision.
NHGRI, Apr 24, 2018
- Gene Editing for Good: How CRISPR Could Transform Global Development
B Gates, Foreign Affairs, Apr 10, 2018
- CRISPR/Cas9: the Jedi against the dark empire of diseases.
Khan Sehrish et al. Journal of biomedical science 2018 Mar 25(1) 29
- Informed consent in field trials of gene-drive mosquitoes.
Kolopack Pamela A et al. Gates open research 2017 Dec 14
- Principles for gene drive research.
Emerson Claudia et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2017 12 (6367) 1135-1136
- Current CRISPR gene drive systems are likely to be highly invasive in wild populations
Noble C, et al. bioRxiv, Nov 16, 2017.