Last Posted: Nov 16, 2018
K Wade, JAMA Network Open, November 16, 2018
- Association Between Obesity and Cardiovascular Outcomes- A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Mendelian Randomization Studies
H Riaz, JAMA Network Open, November 16, 2018
- Using genetics to understand the causal influence of higher BMI on depression.
Tyrrell Jessica et al. International journal of epidemiology 2018 Nov
- Investigating causal relationships between sleep traits and risk of breast cancer: a Mendelian randomization study
RC Richmond et al, BIORXIOV, November 2018
- Distinguishing genetic correlation from causation across 52 diseases and complex traits.
O'Connor Luke J et al. Nature genetics 2018 Oct
- Height and Body Mass Index as Modifiers of Breast Cancer Risk in BRCA1/2 Mutation Carriers: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
Qian Frank et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Oct
- Evaluating the current state of Mendelian randomization studies: a protocol for a systematic review on methodological and clinical aspects using neurodegenerative disorders as outcome.
Grover Sandeep et al. Systematic reviews 2018 Sep 7(1) 145
- Mendelian Randomization Studies of Coffee and Caffeine Consumption.
Cornelis Marilyn C et al. Nutrients 2018 Sep 10(10)
- Opportunities and Challenges in Mendelian Randomization Studies to Guide Trial Design
C O'Donnell et al, JAA Cardiology, September 19, 2018
- Diagnostics of Pleiotropy in Mendelian Randomization Studies: Global and Individual Tests for Direct Effects.
Dai James Y et al. American journal of epidemiology 2018 Sep