Last Posted: Oct 13, 2018
- The progression of the ClinGen gene clinical validity classification over time.
McGlaughon Jennifer L et al. Human mutation 2018 Nov (11) 1494-1504
- The ClinGen Epilepsy Gene Curation Expert Panel-Bridging the divide between clinical domain knowledge and formal gene curation criteria.
Helbig Ingo et al. Human mutation 2018 Nov 39(11) 1476-1484
- Towards the integration of pharmacogenetics in psychiatry: a minimum, evidence-based genetic testing panel.
Bousman Chad et al. Current opinion in psychiatry 2018 Oct
- Analysis of mutation spectrum of common deafness-causing genes in Hakka newborns in southern China by semiconductor sequencing.
Zhao Pingsen et al. Medicine 2018 Sep 97(38) e12285
- Balancing Confounding and Generalizability Using Observational, Real-world Data: 17-gene Genomic Prostate Score Assay Effect on Active Surveillance.
Canfield Steven et al. Reviews in urology 2018 20(2) 69-76
- Changing landscape of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer germline genetic testing in Australia.
Petelin Lara et al. Internal medicine journal 2018 Oct 48(10) 1269-1272
- Current mismatch repair deficiency tumor testing practices and capabilities: A survey of Australian pathology providers.
Mascarenhas Lyon et al. Asia-Pacific journal of clinical oncology 2018 Oct
- Cystic fibrosis survival: the changing epidemiology.
Corriveau Sophie et al. Current opinion in pulmonary medicine 2018 Nov 24(6) 574-578
- Development of an AmpliSeq TM Panel for Next-Generation Sequencing of a Set of Genetic Predictors of Persisting Pain.
Kringel Dario et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2018 91008
- Genome-wide meta-analysis of depression in 807,553 individuals identifies 102 independent variants with replication in a further 1,507,153 individuals
DM Howard et al, BioRXIV, October 9, 2018