Last Posted: Oct 14, 2018
- Techniques of using circulating tumor DNA as a liquid biopsy component in cancer management
M ELazezy et al. Comp Struct Biotech Journal, October 2018
- Plasma vs Tissue Next-Generation Sequencing in NonSmall Cell Lung CancerEither, Both, or Neither?
B Gyawali et al, JAMA Oncology, October 11, 2018
- Circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) in the era of personalized cancer therapy.
Khatami Fatemeh et al. Journal of diabetes and metabolic disorders 2018 Jun 17(1) 19-30
- FDA authorizes first next generation sequencing-based test to detect very low levels of remaining cancer cells in patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia or multiple myeloma
FDA Press Release, September 28, 2018
- Liquid Biopsy to Identify Actionable Genomic Alterations.
Ou Sai-Hong Ignatius et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Annual Meeting 2018 May (38) 978-997
- Next Generation Sequencing of the cellular and liquid fraction of pancreatic cyst fluid supports discrimination of IPMN from pseudocysts and reveals cases with multiple mutated driver clones - first findings from the prospective ZYSTEUS biomarker study.
Volckmar Anna-Lena et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2018 Sep
- PrediCTC, liquid biopsy in precision oncology: a technology transfer experience in the Spanish health system.
Alonso-Alconada L et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2018 May 20(5) 630-638
- Application of Liquid Biopsy in Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas: Present and Future.
Li Xiaoyang et al. Cancer letters 2018 Sep
- How Blood Will Soon Tell Us Everything
B Gates et al, Wired, September 19, 2018
- Liquid biopsy of cancer: a multimodal diagnostic tool in clinical oncology.
Palmirotta Raffaele et al. Therapeutic advances in medical oncology 2018 101758835918794630