Last Posted: Oct 18, 2018
- History, development and future of cancer screening in Australia.
Olver Ian N et al. Public health research & practice 2017 Jul 27(3)
- Cancer prevention: Molecular and epidemiologic consensus
M Song et al, Science, September 27, 2018
- Limited Role of Promoter Methylation of MGMT and C13ORF18 in Triage of Low-Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion.
Sun Lu-Lu et al. Chinese medical journal 2018 Apr 131(8) 939-944
- Ethical, Legal, and Regulatory Issues for the Implementation of Omics-Based Risk Prediction of Women's Cancer: Points to Consider.
Lévesque Emmanuelle et al. Public health genomics 2018 Sep 1-8
- Genome-wide microRNA analysis of HPV-positive self-samples yields novel triage markers for early detection of cervical cancer.
Snoek Barbara C et al. International journal of cancer 2018 Sep
- Know Your Body. Know Your Family History.
Sun Hee Rim et al, CDC Blog, August 2018
- Final Recommendation Statement Cervical Cancer Screening,
U.S. Preventative Services Task Force, August 2018
- Cervical Cancer ScreeningMoving From the Value of Evidence to the Evidence of Value
GF Sawaya, JAMA Internal Medicine, AUgust 21, 2018
- Screening for Cervical Cancer- New Tools and New Opportunities
LA Learman et al, JAMA, August 21, 2018
- [An evaluation of the clinical usefulness of amifostine (YM-08310), radioprotective agent. A double-blind placebo-controlled study. 2. Abdominal and pelvic tumors].
Niibe H et al. Nihon Gan Chiryo Gakkai shi 1985 Jun 20(5) 994-1001