Last Posted: Oct 21, 2018
- Breathing New Life into Interstitial Lung Disease in Rheumatoid Arthritis
PK Gergersen et al, NEJM, October 20, 2018
- Take a Deep Breath and Say Hi to Your Exposome Researchers begin to explore the unique cloud of airborne microbes and chemicals that surrounds each of us
Scientific American, September 27, 2018
- Multi-omics monitoring of drug response in rheumatoid arthritis in pursuit of molecular remission.
Tasaki Shinya et al. Nature communications 2018 Jul (1) 2755
- Diagnosis of Osteoarthritis Subtypes with Blood Biomarkers
K Zhao et al, BioRXIV, July 10, 2018
- Swift Gene-Editing Method May Revolutionize Treatments for Cancer and Infectious Diseases
G Kolata, NY Times, July 11, 2018
- Disease of the Week: Arthritis
- Predictors of Treatment Response in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Lequerré Thierry et al. Joint, bone, spine : revue du rhumatisme 2018 Jul
- The role of genetics and epigenetics in rheumatic diseases: are they really a target to be aimed at?
Kato Masaru et al. Rheumatology international 2018 Apr
- Clinical-pharmacogenetic predictive models for MTX discontinuation due to adverse events in rheumatoid arthritis.
Jenko B et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2017 Oct 17(5) 412-418
- "Don't Forget the 'Epi' in Genetics Research," Scientist Says
Frontline Genomics, Apr 6, 2018