Last Posted: Feb 11, 2018
- The Importance of Infants Exposure to Micro-Organisms
JE Brody, NY Times, Feb 2018
- Gut Bacteria Influence Effectiveness of a Type of Immunotherapy
NCI, Feb 5, 2018
- Longitudinal profiling of the lung microbiome in the AERIS study demonstrates repeatability of bacterial and eosinophilic COPD exacerbations.
Mayhew David et al. Thorax 2018 Jan
- The Role of Gut Microbiome and Associated Metabolome in the Regulation of Neuroinflammation in Multiple Sclerosis and Its Implications in Attenuating Chronic Inflammation in Other Inflammatory and Autoimmune Disorders.
Dopkins Nicholas et al. Immunology 2018 Feb
- Gut Microbes Combine to Cause Colon Cancer, Study Suggests
G Kolata, NY Times, Feb 1. 2018
- Genome watch: Keeping tally in the microbiome
Almeida A, Shao Y. Nat Rev Microbiol, Jan 30, 2018.