From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
- Million Hearts® 2022: A Compelling Call to Action
CDC Grand Rounds, Feb 22, 2018
- Best Practices for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Programs
- Key Findings: Study Finds Infant Cardiac Deaths Have Declined in States that Mandate Screening for Critical Congenital Heart Disease
- CDC Grand Rounds: Newborn Screening for Hearing Loss and Critical Congenital Heart Disease
MMWR Weekly / August 25, 2017 / 66(33);888?890
- PCOS and Diabetes, Heart Disease, Stroke...