Last Posted: Feb 26, 2018
- Science Saturday: Is your family at risk for genetic cardiovascular disease?
S Sparks, Mayo Clinic, Feb 2018
- A Large-Scale Multi-ancestry Genome-wide Study Accounting for Smoking Behavior Identifies Multiple Significant Loci for Blood Pressure.
Sung Yun J, et al. American journal of human genetics 2018 2
- Application of Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism-Related Risk Estimates in Identification of Increased Genetic Susceptibility to Cardiovascular Diseases: A Literature Review.
Fiatal Szilvia et al. Frontiers in public health 2017 5358
- Genetic determinants of heart failure: facts and numbers.
Czepluch Frauke S et al. ESC heart failure 2018 Feb
- Association between single nucleotide polymorphism rs11057401 of CCDC92 gene and the risk of coronary heart disease (CHD).
Xiao Lingyan, et al. Lipids in health and disease 2018 2 (1) 28
- Effect of polymorphisms in the CD36 and STAT3 genes on different dietary interventions among patients with coronary artery disease: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
Portal Vera Lucia et al. Trials 2016 17(1) 437