Last Posted: Feb 22, 2018
- Identification and characterization of influenza A viruses in selected domestic animals in Kenya, 2010-2012.
Munyua Peninah et al. PloS one 2018 13(2) e0192721
- Convergent Evolution of Human-Isolated H7N9 Avian Influenza A Viruses.
Xiang Dan et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2018 Feb
- Identification and characterization of viral defective RNA genomes in influenza B virus.
Sheng Zizhang et al. The Journal of general virology 2018 Feb
- Influenza interaction with cocirculating pathogens and its impact on surveillance, pathogenesis, and epidemic profile: A key role for mathematical modelling.
Opatowski Lulla et al. PLoS pathogens 2018 Feb (2) e1006770
- Use of Genome Sequencing to Define Institutional Influenza Outbreaks, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 2014-15.
MacFadden Derek R et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2018 Mar (3) 492-497
- Know Your Enemy: Successful Bioinformatic Approaches to Predict Functional RNA Structures in Viral RNAs.
Lim Chun Shen et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2017 2582