From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Bone loss in women with BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations.
Gynecologic oncology 2018 Feb .
Powell C Bethan, Alabaster Amy, Stoller Nicole, Armstrong Mary Anne, Salyer Chelsea, Hamilton Isabella, Raine-Bennett Ti
- Germline DNA-repair Gene Mutations and Outcomes in Men with Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Receiving First-line Abiraterone and Enzalutamide.
European urology 2018 Feb .
Antonarakis Emmanuel S, Lu Changxue, Luber Brandon, Liang Chao, Wang Hao, Chen Yan, Silberstein John L, Piana Danilo, Lai Zhao, Chen Yidong, Isaacs William B, Luo J
- Comprehensive BRCA mutation analysis in the Greek population. Experience from a single clinical diagnostic center.
Cancer genetics 2018 Jan 220 1-12.
Apessos Angela, Agiannitopoulos Konstantinos, Pepe Georgia, Tsaousis Georgios N, Papadopoulou Eirini, Metaxa-Mariatou Vasiliki, Tsirigoti Angeliki, Efstathiadou Chrysoula, Markopoulos Christos, Xepapadakis Grigorios, Venizelos Vasileios, Tsiftsoglou Aris, Natsiopoulos Ioannis, Nasioulas Geor
- Germline BRCA mutation and outcome in young-onset breast cancer (POSH): a prospective cohort study.
The Lancet. Oncology 2018 Jan .
Copson Ellen R, Maishman Tom C, Tapper Will J, Cutress Ramsey I, Greville-Heygate Stephanie, Altman Douglas G, Eccles Bryony, Gerty Sue, Durcan Lorraine T, Jones Louise, Evans D Gareth, Thompson Alastair M, Pharoah Paul, Easton Douglas F, Dunning Alison M, Hanby Andrew, Lakhani Sunil, Eeles Ros, Gilbert Fiona J, Hamed Hisham, Hodgson Shirley, Simmonds Peter, Stanton Louise, Eccles Diana
- High prevalence of deleterious BRCA1 and BRCA2 germline mutations in arab breast and ovarian cancer patients.
Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Jan .
Alhuqail Al-Joharah, Alzahrani Areej, Almubarak Hannah, Al-Qadheeb Sarah, Alghofaili Lamyaa, Almoghrabi Nisreen, Alhussaini Hamed, Park Ben Ho, Colak Dilek, Karakas Bed