From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Adopting clinical genomics: a systematic review of genomic literacy among physicians in cancer care.
Ha Vu T Dung et al. BMC medical genomics 2018 Feb 11(1) 18
- Comparing Outcomes of Genetic Counseling Options in Breast and Ovarian Cancer: An Integrative Review?.
Fournier Danielle M et al. Oncology nursing forum 2018 Jan 45(1) 96-105
- Comparative effectiveness research in cancer genomics and precision medicine: current landscape and future prospects.
Simonds Naoko I et al. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 2013 Jul 3. 105(13) 929-36
- Existing and emerging technologies for tumor genomic profiling.
MacConaill LE, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2013 5 (15) 15
- Building the evidence base for decision making in cancer genomic medicine using comparative effectiveness research.
Goddard KA, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2012 7 (7) 7