Last Posted: Feb 22, 2018
- CRISPR could end sickle cell disease, but signing up black patients for clinical trials will be a hard sell
UL McFarling, Stat News, Feb 21, 2018
- Effective screening leads to better outcomes in sickle cell disease.
Shook Lisa M et al. Archives of disease in childhood 2018 Feb
- Fact Sheets: Sickle Cell Disease (SCD)
- Genetic risk of APOL1 and kidney disease in children and young adults of African ancestry.
Reidy Kimberly J et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2018 Feb
- Fact Sheets
- Novel genetic polymorphisms associated with severe malaria and under selective pressure in North-eastern Tanzania.
Ravenhall Matt, et al. PLoS genetics 2018 1 (1) e1007172