Last Posted: Feb 22, 2018
- A single institution experience in compliance with universal screening for Lynch syndrome in colorectal cancer.
Hill Amy L et al. Journal of gastrointestinal surgery : official journal of the Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract 2015 Mar 19(3) 543-50
- Current Lynch syndrome tumor screening practices: a survey of genetic counselors.
Cohen Stephanie A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2014 Feb 23(1) 38-47
- Determining Risk of Colorectal Cancer and Starting Age of Screening Based on Lifestyle, Environmental, and Genetic Factors.
Jeon Jihyoun et al. Gastroenterology 2018 Feb
- Endometrial cancer patients and compliance with genetic counseling: room for improvement.
Backes Floor J et al. Gynecologic oncology 2011 Dec 123(3) 532-6
- Identification of genetic variants for clinical management of familial colorectal tumors.
Dominguez-Valentin Mev et al. BMC medical genetics 2018 Feb 19(1) 26
- Identification of MSH2 inversion of exons 1-7 in clinical evaluation of families with suspected Lynch syndrome.
Mork Maureen E et al. Familial cancer 2017 16(3) 357-361