Last Posted: Feb 11, 2018
- Association Between Circulating Tumor DNA and Pseudoprogression in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma Treated With Anti-Programmed Cell Death 1 Antibodies.
Lee Jenny H et al. JAMA oncology 2018 Feb e175332
- Development of a personalized therapeutic strategy for ERBB-gene-mutated cancers.
Milewska Malgorzata et al. Therapeutic advances in medical oncology 2018 101758834017746040
- Genetic test reporting of CDKN2A provides informational and motivational benefits for managing melanoma risk.
Aspinwall Lisa G et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2018 Jan 8(1) 29-43
- Genetic Background of Iris Melanomas and Iris Melanocytic Tumors of Uncertain Malignant Potential.
van Poppelen Natasha M, et al. Ophthalmology 2018 1
- Genetic Alterations among Korean Melanoma Patients Showing Tumor Heterogeneity: A Comparison between Primary Tumors and Corresponding Metastatic Lesions.
Lee Si-Hyung, et al. Cancer research and treatment : official journal of Korean Cancer Association 2018 1
- Differential binding affinity of mutated peptides for MHC class I is a predictor of survival in advanced lung cancer and melanoma.
Ghorani E, et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2018 1 (1) 271-279
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario