From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Sequencing an Ashkenazi reference panel supports population-targeted personal genomics and illuminates Jewish and European origins.
Carmi S, et al. Nature communications 2014 9
- Counseling customers: emerging roles for genetic counselors in the direct-to-consumer genetic testing market.
Harris A, et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2013 4 (2) 2
- Public knowledge of and attitudes toward genetics and genetic testing.
Haga SB, et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2013 4 (4) 4
- Accurate whole-genome sequencing and haplotyping from 10 to 20 human cells.
Peters BA, et al. Nature 2012 7 (7406) 7406
- Limitations of the human reference genome for personalized genomics.
Rosenfeld JA, et al. PloS one 2012 7 (7) 7