From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Life as a numerator: Putting the person in personal genomics
S Terry, Applied and Translational Genomics, February 2016
- Personal genomics: Where are We now?
M Angrist, Applied and Translational Genomics, February 2016
- Anticipation of Personal Genomics Data Enhances Interest and Learning Environment in Genomics and Molecular Biology Undergraduate Courses.
Weber K Scott et al. PLoS ONE 2015 10(8) e0133486
- The Human Genome Project, and recent advances in personalized genomics.
Wilson Brenda J, et al. Risk Manag Healthc Policy 2015 0 0. 9-20
- Closing the Gap between Knowledge and Clinical Application: Challenges for Genomic Translation.
Burke Wylie, et al. PLoS Genet. 2015 2 0. (2) e1004978