Last Posted: Feb 02, 2018
- Multidrug resistant malaria spread under the radar for years in Cambodia- Study suggests that ongoing genomic surveillance is vital to inform malaria control strategies
Sanger Institute, Feb 1, 2018
- Increasingly inbred and fragmented populations of Plasmodium vivax associated with the eastward decline in malaria transmission across the Southwest Pacific.
Waltmann Andreea et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2018 Jan (1) e0006146
- Novel genetic polymorphisms associated with severe malaria and under selective pressure in North-eastern Tanzania.
Ravenhall Matt et al. PLoS genetics 2018 Jan (1) e1007172
- Expanding the malaria molecular diagnostic options: opportunities and challenges for loop-mediated isothermal amplification tests for malaria control and elimination.
Lucchi Naomi W et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2018 Jan
- Lethal malaria parasites weaknesses revealed - Genomic insights could inform discovery of more durable drugs.
Nature, Jan 16, 2018
- Sequence variation in Plasmodium falciparum merozoite surface protein-2 is associated with virulence causing severe and cerebral malaria.
Chaorattanakawee Suwanna et al. PloS one 2018 (1) e0190418
- Dramatic Changes in Malaria Population Genetic Complexity in Dielmo and Ndiop, Senegal, Revealed Using Genomic Surveillance.
Bei Amy K et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2018 Jan
- Mapping the malaria parasite druggable genome by using in vitro evolution and chemogenomics.
Cowell Annie N et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2018 Jan (6372) 191-199
- Molecular identification of sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine resistance in malaria infected women who received intermittent preventive treatment in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Ruh Emrah et al. Malaria journal 2018 Jan (1) 17
- Prevalence, genetic variants and clinical implications of G-6-PD deficiency in Burkina Faso: a systematic review.
Ouattara Abdoul Karim et al. BMC medical genetics 2017 11 (1) 139
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario