Last Posted: Feb 01, 2018
- Bacterial pathogenesis and interleukin-17: interconnecting mechanisms of immune regulation, host genetics, and microbial virulence that influence severity of infection.
Chamoun Michelle N et al. Critical reviews in microbiology 2018 Jan 1-22
- Co-circulation and simultaneous co-infection of dengue, chikungunya, and zika viruses in patients with febrile syndrome at the Colombian-Venezuelan border.
Carrillo-Hernández Marlen Yelitza et al. BMC infectious diseases 2018 Jan (1) 61
- Detection and analysis of methicillin-resistant human-adapted sequence type 398 allows insight into community-associated methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus evolution.
He Lei et al. Genome medicine 2018 Jan (1) 5
- Drug resistance in Plasmodium
Haldar K, et al. Nat Rev Microbiol, Jan 22, 2018.
- Dugong: a Docker image, based on Ubuntu Linux, focused on reproducibility and replicability for bioinformatics analyses.
Menegidio Fabiano B et al. Bioinformatics (Oxford, England) 2018 Feb (3) 514-515
- Expanding molecular diagnostics of helminthiasis: Piloting use of the GPLN platform for surveillance of soil transmitted helminthiasis and schistosomiasis in Ghana.
Cunningham Lucas J et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2018 Jan (1) e0006129
- Genome watch: Keeping tally in the microbiome
Almeida A, Shao Y. Nat Rev Microbiol, Jan 30, 2018.
- Increasingly inbred and fragmented populations of Plasmodium vivax associated with the eastward decline in malaria transmission across the Southwest Pacific.
Waltmann Andreea et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2018 Jan (1) e0006146
- MetaCherchant: analyzing genomic context of antibiotic resistance genes in gut microbiota.
Olekhnovich Evgenii I et al. Bioinformatics (Oxford, England) 2018 Feb (3) 434-444
- Molecular epidemiology and comparative genomics of Campylobacter concisus strains from saliva, faeces and gut mucosal biopsies in inflammatory bowel disease.
Kirk Karina Frahm et al. Scientific reports 2018 Jan (1) 1902