From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Communication of cancer-related genetic and genomic information: A landscape analysis of reviews.
Peterson Emily B et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2018 Jan 8(1) 59-70
- Leveraging biospecimen resources for discovery or validation of markers for early cancer detection.
Schully Sheri D et al. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 2015 Apr 107(4)
- The next generation of large-scale epidemiologic research: implications for training cancer epidemiologists.
Spitz Margaret R et al. Am. J. Epidemiol. 2014 Nov 15. 180(10) 964-7
- Cancer pharmacogenomics and pharmacoepidemiology: setting a research agenda to accelerate translation.
Freedman Andrew N et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2010 Nov 102(22) 1698-705
- The Scientific Foundation for personal genomics: recommendations from a National Institutes of Health-Centers for Disease Control and Prevention multidisciplinary workshop.
Khoury Muin J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2009 Aug 11(8) 559-67