Last Posted: Feb 08, 2018
- Communicating with Daughters About Familial Risk of Breast Cancer: Individual, Family, and Provider Influences on Women's Knowledge of Cancer Risk.
Peipins Lucy A et al. Journal of women's health (2002) 2018 Jan
- Research matters: How a brother with Down syndrome inspired a PhD in tuberculosis and an ardor for science communication
M Wright, PLOS Pathogens, Feb 8, 2018
- "Second-Class Status?" Insight into Communication Patterns and Common Concerns Among Men with Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome.
Suttman Alexandra et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Feb
- Communication of cancer-related genetic and genomic information: A landscape analysis of reviews.
Peterson Emily B et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2018 Jan 8(1) 59-70
- Living with a Rare Health Condition: The Influence of a Support Community and Public Stigma on Communication, Stress, and Available Support.
Zhu Xun et al. Journal of applied communication research : JACR 2017 45(2) 179-198
- Parental attitudes and expectations towards receiving genomic test results in healthy children.
Kulchak Rahm Alanna et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2018 Jan 8(1) 44-53
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario