Last Posted: Feb 01, 2018
- Co-circulation and simultaneous co-infection of dengue, chikungunya, and zika viruses in patients with febrile syndrome at the Colombian-Venezuelan border.
Carrillo-Hernández Marlen Yelitza et al. BMC infectious diseases 2018 Jan (1) 61
- Chikungunya fever outbreak identified in North Bali, Indonesia.
Sari Kartika et al. Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 2017 Oct 1-3
- Chikungunya Detection during Dengue Outbreak in Sumatra, Indonesia: Clinical Manifestations and Virological Profile.
Sasmono R Tedjo et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2017 Sep
- Development and evaluation of one-step multiplex real-time RT-PCR assay for simultaneous detection of Zika virus and Chikungunya virus.
Liu Si-Qing et al. Journal of medical virology 2017 Oct
- Autochthonous Transmission of East/Central/South African Genotype Chikungunya Virus, Brazil.
Cunha Marcela S et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Oct (10) 1737-1739
- Spread of Chikungunya Virus East/Central/South African Genotype in Northeast Brazil.
Charlys da Costa Antonio et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Oct (10) 1742-1744
- Dengue, West Nile virus, chikungunya, Zikaand now Mayaro?
Hotez PJ, Murray KO. PLoS Negl Trop Dis, Aug 31, 2017.
- Tracking the return of Aedes aegypti to Brazil, the major vector of the dengue, chikungunya and Zika viruses.
Kotsakiozi Panayiota et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2017 Jul (7) e0005653
- First report of naturally infected Aedes aegypti with chikungunya virus genotype ECSA in the Americas.
Costa-da-Silva André Luis et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2017 Jun (6) e0005630
- Laboratory Diagnosis of Chikungunya Virus Infections and Commercial Sources for Diagnostic Assays.
Johnson Barbara W et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2016 Dec (suppl 5) S471-S474