Last Posted: Feb 01, 2018
- An evolutionary NS1 mutation enhances Zika virus evasion of host interferon induction.
Xia Hongjie et al. Nature communications 2018 Jan (1) 414
- Co-circulation and simultaneous co-infection of dengue, chikungunya, and zika viruses in patients with febrile syndrome at the Colombian-Venezuelan border.
Carrillo-Hernández Marlen Yelitza et al. BMC infectious diseases 2018 Jan (1) 61
- The influence of phylodynamic model specifications on parameter estimates of the Zika virus epidemic
Boskova V, et al. Virus Evol, Jan 29, 2018.
- AMD in Action: CDC Scientists Use AMD Methods to Develop Diagnostic Tools for Zika Virus
- Development of Zika Virus Vaccines.
Makhluf Huda et al. Vaccines 2018 Jan (1)
- Study on the persistence of Zika virus (ZIKV) in body fluids of patients with ZIKV infection in Brazil.
Calvet Guilherme Amaral et al. BMC infectious diseases 2018 Jan (1) 49
- Zika virus infection modulates the bacterial diversity associated with Aedes aegypti as revealed by metagenomic analysis.
Villegas Luis E M et al. PloS one 2018 (1) e0190352
- Arbovirus Diagnostics: From Bad to Worse due to Expanding Dengue Virus Vaccination and Zika Virus Epidemics
Simmons G, et al. Clin Infect Dis, Dec 30, 2017.
- Safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of two Zika virus DNA vaccine candidates in healthy adults: randomised, open-label, phase 1 clinical trials.
Gaudinski Martin R et al. Lancet (London, England) 2017 Dec
- Global Transcriptome Analysis of Aedes aegypti Mosquitoes in Response to Zika Virus Infection.
Etebari Kayvan et al. mSphere (6)