From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Association of self-reported familial history of cardiometabolic disease with metabolic syndrome in apparently healthy urban Colombian men.
Suárez-Ortegón MF, et al. American journal of human biology : the official journal of the Human Biology Council 2013 9 (2) 2
- The risk of type 2 diabetes in men is synergistically affected by parental history of diabetes and overweight.
Wikner C, et al. PloS one 2013 4 (4) 4
- A randomized trial of the clinical utility of genetic testing for obesity: design and implementation considerations.
Wang C, et al. Clinical trials (London, England) 2014 2 (1) 1
- Maternal and paternal family history of type 2 diabetes differently influence lipid parameters in young nondiabetic Japanese women.
Sasaki K, et al. Environmental health and preventive medicine 2013 3 (2) 2
- A prospective investigation of predictive and modifiable risk factors for breast cancer in unaffected BRCA1 and BRCA2 gene carriers.
Guinan EM, et al. BMC cancer 2013 4