From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Gene-Diet Interactions in Complex Disease: Current Findings and Relevance for Public Health.
Qi L, et al. Current nutrition reports 2012 12 (4) 4
- Genetic epidemiology of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases in Africa.
Tekola-Ayele F, et al. Progress in cardiovascular diseases 2013 11 (3) 3
- A systematic review of the factors associated with interest in predictive genetic testing for obesity, type II diabetes and heart disease.
Collins J, et al. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association 2014 10 (5) 5
- Adult genetic risk screening.
Caskey CT, et al. Annual review of medicine 2014 1
- Can genotype be used to tailor treatment of obesity? State of the art and guidelines for future studies and applications.
Corella D, et al. Minerva endocrinologica 2013 9 (3) 3