Breast Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Dec 22, 2017
- Signatures of DNA-Repair Deficiencies in Breast Cancer.
Turner Nicholas C et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 12 (25) 2490-2492
- A prospective study to assess the clinical utility of serum HER2 extracellular domain in breast cancer with HER2 overexpression.
Reix Nathalie et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 160(2) 249-259
- Algorithms for prediction of the Oncotype DX recurrence score using clinicopathologic data: a review and comparison using an independent dataset.
Harowicz Michael R et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 162(1) 1-10
- Clinical Application of Detecting 21-Gene Recurrence Score in Predicating Prognosis and Therapy Response of Patients with Breast Cancer from Two Medical Centers.
Xiao Guodong et al. Cancer investigation 2017 Nov 35(10) 639-646
- Estimating the OncotypeDX score: validation of an inexpensive estimation tool.
Eaton Anne A et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 161(3) 435-441
- Evaluation of Breast Cancer Patients with Genetic Risk in a University Hospital: Before and After the Implementation of a Heredofamilial Cancer Unit.
Lobo Miriam et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Dec
- How Do Patients Experience Individualized Medicine? A Qualitative Interview-based Study of Gene Expression Analyses in the Treatment of Breast Cancer.
Schleidgen Sebastian et al. Geburtshilfe und Frauenheilkunde 2017 Sep 77(9) 984-992
- Male breast cancer in a multi-gene panel testing cohort: insights and unexpected results.
Pritzlaff Mary et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 161(3) 575-586
- MicroRNAs miR-7 and miR-340 predict response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer.
Raychaudhuri Mithu et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 162(3) 511-521
- Oncotype DX® in breast cancer patients: clinical experience, outcome and follow-up-a case-control study.
Rath Michelle G et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2017 Dec
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario