Colorectal Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Dec 21, 2017
- Clinical and Genetic Implications of DNA Mismatch Repair Deficiency in Biliary Tract Cancers Associated with Lynch Syndrome.
Cloyd Jordan M et al. Journal of gastrointestinal cancer 2017 Dec
- Critical research gaps and recommendations to inform research prioritisation for more effective prevention and improved outcomes in colorectal cancer.
Lawler Mark et al. Gut 2018 Jan 67(1) 179-193
- Endoscopic detection rate of sessile serrated lesions in Lynch syndrome patients is comparable to an age- and gender-matched control population: case-control study with expert pathology review.
Vleugels Jasper L A et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy 2017 Dec
- A systematic review of test accuracy studies evaluating molecular micro-satellite instability testing for the detection of individuals with lynch syndrome.
Coelho Helen et al. BMC cancer 2017 Dec 17(1) 836
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Genetic/Familial High-Risk Assessment: Colorectal, Version 3.2017.
Gupta Samir et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2017 Dec 15(12) 1465-1475
- Next-generation sequencing: recent applications to the analysis of colorectal cancer.
Del Vecchio Filippo et al. Journal of translational medicine 2017 Dec 15(1) 246
- Genomic landscape of cell-free DNA in patients with colorectal cancer.
Strickler John H et al. Cancer discovery 2017 Dec
- KRAS biomarker testing disparities in colorectal cancer patients in New Mexico.
Greenbaum Alissa et al. Heliyon 2017 Nov 3(11) e00448
- Panitumumab use in metastatic colorectal cancer and patterns of RAS testing: results from a Europe-wide physician survey and medical records review.
Han van Krieken J et al. BMC cancer 2017 Nov 17(1) 798
- Personalizing Adjuvant Therapy for Stage II/III Colorectal Cancer.
McCleary Nadine Jackson et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Meeting 2017 37232-245