From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- REVIEW-ARTICLE Intermediate alleles of Huntington's disease HTT gene in different populations worldwide: a systematic review.
Apolinário T A et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2017 Apr 16(2)
- The Psychological Impact of Predictive Genetic Testing for Huntington's Disease: A Systematic Review of the Literature.
Crozier S, et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2014 9
- Clinical utility gene card for: Huntington's disease.
Saft C, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2014 5 (5) 5
- Impact of genetic risk assessment on nutrition-related lifestyle behaviours.
Vernarelli JA, et al. The Proceedings of the Nutrition Society 2013 2 (1) 1
- EMQN/CMGS best practice guidelines for the molecular genetic testing of Huntington disease.
Losekoot M, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2013 5 (5) 5