Last Posted: Dec 11, 2017
- Considering BRCA Genes: Knowledge Improves Outcomes
UC TV video, November 2017
- An international survey of surveillance schemes for unaffected BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers.
Madorsky-Feldman Dana et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 Jun 157(2) 319-327
- BRCA-associated Cancers: Role of Imaging in Screening, Diagnosis, and Management.
Lee Michelle V et al. Radiographics : a review publication of the Radiological Society of North America, Inc 37(4) 1005-1023
- Fertility preservation in women harboring deleterious BRCA mutations: ready for prime time?
Peccatori Fedro Alessandro et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2017 Dec 1-7
- Outcomes of retesting BRCA negative patients using multigene panels.
Yadav Siddhartha et al. Familial cancer 2017 Jul 16(3) 319-328
- The Risk of Breast Cancer in BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers without a First-Degree Relative with Breast Cancer.
Metcalfe K A et al. Clinical genetics 2017 Dec
- Testing for BRCA1/2 Mutations.
Sefton Philip et al. JAMA 2017 11 (20) 2054
- Estimating the number of potential family members eligible for BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation testing in a "Traceback" approach.
Moss Haley A et al. Genetic epidemiology 2017 Nov
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutational profile and prevalence in hereditary breast and ovarian cancer (HBOC) probands from Southern Brazil: Are international testing criteria appropriate for this specific population?
Alemar Bárbara et al. PloS one 2017 12(11) e0187630
- BRCAsearch: written pre-test information and BRCA1/2 germline mutation testing in unselected patients with newly diagnosed breast cancer.
Nilsson Martin P et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 Nov
- Breast tissue density change after oophorectomy in BRCA mutation carrier patients using visual & volumetric analysis.
Lecler Augustin et al. The British journal of radiology 2017 Nov 20170163
- Risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutated patients: An evidence-based approach on what women should know.
De Felice F et al. Cancer treatment reviews 2017 Dec 611-5
- Genetic Diagnosis before Surgery has an Impact on Surgical Decision in BRCA Mutation Carriers with Breast Cancer.
Park Sungmin et al. World journal of surgery 2017 Nov
- These 14 Women Are Grateful for Their BRCA DiagnosisHeres Why
J Sinrich, Readers Digest, Nov 2017
- Risk of Serous Endometrial Carcinoma in Women With Pathogenic BRCA1/2 Variant After Risk-Reducing Salpingo-Oophorectomy.
Saule Claire et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Feb (2)
- Feasibility of structured endurance training and Mediterranean diet in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers - an interventional randomized controlled multicenter trial (LIBRE-1).
Kiechle Marion et al. BMC cancer 2017 Nov 17(1) 752
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario