Last Posted: Dec 08, 2017
- HDL Cholesterol Metabolism and the Risk of CHD: New Insights from Human Genetics.
Vitali Cecilia et al. Current cardiology reports 2017 Nov (12) 132
- Is it time to retire cholesterol tests?
M Leslie, Science, Dec 6, 2017
- A Daughter's Diagnosis, A Mother's Wake-up Call: She knew cholesterol was a family problem, but didnt take it seriously until it affected her daughter.
J Caswell, Heart Insight, Nov 2017
- The development and implementation of stroke risk prediction model in National Health Insurance Service's personal health record.
Lee Jae-Woo et al. Computer methods and programs in biomedicine 2018 Jan 153253-257
- Association of CETP Gene Variants With Risk for Vascular and Nonvascular Diseases Among Chinese Adults.
Millwood Iona Y et al. JAMA cardiology 2017 Nov
- A 3-year study of atorvastatin in children and adolescents with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia.
Langslet Gisle et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 10(5) 1153-1162.e3
- CaRe high - Cascade screening and registry for high cholesterol in Germany.
Schmidt Nina et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2017 Nov 3072-76
- Cascade screening for familial hypercholesterolemia: Practical consequences.
Louter Leonora et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2017 Nov 3077-85
- Impact of a 1-year lifestyle modification program on plasma lipoprotein and PCSK9 concentrations in patients with coronary artery disease.
Boyer Marjorie et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 10(6) 1353-1361
- Rapid identification of familial hypercholesterolemia from electronic health records: The SEARCH study.
Safarova Maya S et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 10(5) 1230-9
- An enquiry based on a standardised questionnaire into knowledge, awareness and preferences concerning the care of familial hypercholesterolaemia among primary care physicians in the Asia-Pacific region: the "Ten Countries Study".
Pang Jing et al. BMJ open 2017 Oct 7(10) e017817
- Detection and management of familial hypercholesterolaemia in primary care in Australia: protocol for a pragmatic cluster intervention study with pre-post intervention comparisons.
Arnold-Reed Diane E et al. BMJ open 2017 Oct 7(10) e017539
- Children with hypercholesterolemia of unknown cause: Value of genetic risk scores.
Sjouke Barbara et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 10(4) 851-859
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: A Systematic Review of Guidelines on Genetic Testing and Patient Management.
Migliara Giuseppe et al. Frontiers in public health 2017 5252
- Detecting familial hypercholesterolemia by serum lipid profile screening in a hospital setting: Clinical, genetic and atherosclerotic burden profile.
Scicali R et al. Nutrition, metabolism, and cardiovascular diseases : NMCD 2017 Jul
- Detection of familial hypercholesterolemia in patients from a general practice database.
Casula Manuela et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2017 Oct 2925-30
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario