Last Posted: Dec 09, 2017
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia
JC Defesche et al, Nat Did Primers, Dec 7, 2017
- PCSK9 Mutations in Familial Hypercholesterolemia: from a Groundbreaking Discovery to Anti-PCSK9 Therapies.
El Khoury Petra et al. Current atherosclerosis reports 2017 Oct (12) 49
- Racial, sex disparities persist in familial hypercholesterolemia
SM Amrock, Atherosclerosis, Nov 2017
- Reverse cascade screening for familial hypercholesterolemia in high-risk Chinese families.
Wu Xue et al. Clinical cardiology 2017 Nov
- A Daughter's Diagnosis, A Mother's Wake-up Call: She knew cholesterol was a family problem, but didnt take it seriously until it affected her daughter.
J Caswell, Heart Insight, Nov 2017
- 2017 FH Global Summit At-a-Glance
The FH Foundation, November 2017
- A 3-year study of atorvastatin in children and adolescents with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia.
Langslet Gisle et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 10(5) 1153-1162.e3
- CaRe high - Cascade screening and registry for high cholesterol in Germany.
Schmidt Nina et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2017 Nov 3072-76
- Cascade screening for familial hypercholesterolemia: Practical consequences.
Louter Leonora et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2017 Nov 3077-85
- People at risk of familial hypercholesterolaemia should have DNA test, says NICE.
et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2017 Nov 359j5112
- Rapid identification of familial hypercholesterolemia from electronic health records: The SEARCH study.
Safarova Maya S et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 10(5) 1230-9
- Health disparities among adult patients with a phenotypic diagnosis of familial hypercholesterolemia in the CASCADE-FH? patient registry.
Amrock Stephen M et al. Atherosclerosis 2017 Oct 26719-26
- New Research Identifies Health Disparities Among Adults with Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH)
PR Newswire, Oct 23, 2017
- Is everyone with FH treated equally?
S Seim, the FH foundation, October 24, 2017
- Children with hypercholesterolemia of unknown cause: Value of genetic risk scores.
Sjouke Barbara et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 10(4) 851-859
- 2017 Update of ESC/EAS Task Force on practical clinical guidance for proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 inhibition in patients with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease or in familial hypercholesterolaemia
Landmesser U et al, Euro Heart J, October 16, 2017