Last Posted: Nov 17, 2017
- Genomics handbook provides customized education for physicians
K Palmer, NHGRI, Nov 16, 2017
- Universal Genomics Instructor Handbook and Toolkit
Training Residents in Genomics
- 22q11 deletion syndrome: Parents' and children's experiences of educational and healthcare provision in the United Kingdom.
Cohen Wendy et al. Journal of child health care : for professionals working with children in the hospital and community 2017 Jun 21(2) 142-152
- Bilingual approach to online cancer genetics education for Deaf American Sign Language users produces greater knowledge and confidence than English text only: A randomized study.
Palmer Christina G S et al. Disability and health journal 2017 Jan 10(1) 23-32
- Factors associated with continuing emergence of β-thalassemia major despite prenatal testing: a cross-sectional survey.
Al Sabbah Haleama et al. International journal of women's health 2017 9673-679
- Feasibility of structured endurance training and Mediterranean diet in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers - an interventional randomized controlled multicenter trial (LIBRE-1).
Kiechle Marion et al. BMC cancer 2017 Nov 17(1) 752
- From sperm to offspring: Assessing the heritable genetic consequences of paternal smoking and potential public health impacts.
Beal Marc A et al. Mutation research 2017 Jul 77326-50
- From the laboratory to the clinic: sharing BRCA VUS reclassification tools with practicing genetics professionals.
Augusto Bianca M et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Nov
- Evaluation of newborn sickle cell screening programme in England: 2010-2016.
Streetly Allison et al. Archives of disease in childhood 2017 Nov
- Pharmacogenomics: Precision Medicine and Drug Response.
Weinshilboum Richard M et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2017 Nov 92(11) 1711-1722
- Practice considerations in providing cancer risk assessment and genetic testing in women's health.
Mahon Suzanne M et al. Journal of obstetric, gynecologic, and neonatal nursing : JOGNN 42(3) 274-86
- Value-based healthcare in Lynch syndrome.
Hennink Simone D et al. Familial cancer 2013 Jun 12(2) 347-54
- An enquiry based on a standardised questionnaire into knowledge, awareness and preferences concerning the care of familial hypercholesterolaemia among primary care physicians in the Asia-Pacific region: the "Ten Countries Study".
Pang Jing et al. BMJ open 2017 Oct 7(10) e017817
- Big Data and Population Health: Focusing on the Health Impacts of the Social, Physical, and Economic Environment.
Hu Howard et al. Epidemiology (Cambridge, Mass.) 2017 Nov 28(6) 759-762
- Online Education and e-Consent for GeneScreen, a Preventive Genomic Screening Study.
Cadigan R Jean et al. Public health genomics 2017 Oct
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Phenotypes: Implications for Care.
Mirza Shireen et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2017 Jul 92(7) 1104-1112