Last Posted: Nov 11, 2017
- Personalized Cancer Therapy: A Publicly Available Precision Oncology Resource
KC Kernit et al, Cancer Research, Nov 2017
- DNA Will Point the Way to Healthier Patients: The fast-growing field of personalized medicine can help doctors pinpoint optimal ways to treat illnesses and keep patients healthier.
E Gardner, US Health News, Nov 9, 2017
- A clinical pharmacy pilot within a Precision Medicine Program for cancer patients and review of related pharmacist clinical practice.
Arnall Justin R et al. Journal of oncology pharmacy practice : official publication of the International Society of Oncology Pharmacy Practitioners 2017 Jan 1078155217738324
- Actionable gene-based classification toward precision medicine in gastric cancer.
Ichikawa Hiroshi et al. Genome medicine 2017 Oct 9(1) 93
- eRAM: encyclopedia of rare disease annotations for precision medicine.
Jia Jinmeng et al. Nucleic acids research 2017 Nov
- Initiative for Molecular Profiling and Advanced Cancer Therapy (IMPACT): An MD Anderson Precision Medicine Study.
Tsimberidou Apostolia-Maria et al. JCO precision oncology 2017 2017
- New treatment paradigms for ADPKD: moving towards precision medicine.
Lanktree Matthew B et al. Nature reviews. Nephrology 2017 Oct
- Pharmacogenomics: Precision Medicine and Drug Response
Richard M. Weinshilboum et al, Mayo Clinic Proc, Nov 2017
- Pharmacogenomics: Precision Medicine and Drug Response.
Weinshilboum Richard M et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2017 Nov 92(11) 1711-1722
- Proposal for the Creation of a National Strategy for Precision Medicine in Cancer: a position statement of SEOM, SEAP and SEFH.
Garrido Pilar et al. Farmacia hospitalaria : organo oficial de expresion cientifica de la Sociedad Espanola de Farmacia Hospitalaria 2017 Nov 41(6) 688-691
- Prostate Cancer Germline Variations and Implications for Screening and Treatment.
Dias Alexander et al. Cold Spring Harbor perspectives in medicine 2017 Nov
- Towards the use of precision medicine in predicting cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma risk among solid organ transplant recipients.
Nguyen M O et al. The British journal of dermatology 2017 177(4) 901-902
- Big Data and Population Health: Focusing on the Health Impacts of the Social, Physical, and Economic Environment.
Hu Howard et al. Epidemiology (Cambridge, Mass.) 2017 Nov 28(6) 759-762
- Can learning health systems help organisations deliver personalised care?
Nwaru Bright I et al. BMC medicine 2017 Oct 15(1) 177
- Electronic Health Record Phenotypes for Precision Medicine: Perspectives and Caveats from Treatment of Breast Cancer at a Single Institution.
Breitenstein Matthew K et al. Clinical and translational science 2017 Oct
- Epigenetics and precision medicine in cardiovascular patients: from basic concepts to the clinical arena.
Costantino Sarah et al. European heart journal 2017 Oct