Last Posted: Nov 16, 2017
- Over a 40-year career, this 'stubborn scientist' helped change the way we think about cancer and genetics
L Ramsey, Business Insider, Nov 16, 2017
- These 14 Women Are Grateful for Their BRCA Diagnosis—Here’s Why
J Sinrich, Readers Digest, Nov 2017
- How a genetic mutation made this cancer survivor her own best advocate
BS Finer, The Philadelphia Inquirer, October 2, 2017
- These moms have the BRCA gene mutation. Here’s how it affects their parenting.
Washington Post, Sep 30, 2017
- The power of shared experience: Empowering women to face their cancer risk
K Lopez, NSGC Blog Post, Sep 2017
- Do What I Couldn’t…and Go Save Your Life
Amy B Shainman, June, 2017
- Personal Stories of People Living with Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism
CDC Social Media
- Personal Stories of Patients with Familial Hypercholesterolemia
The FH Foundation
- Personal Stories of Deep Vein Thrombosis
CDC Flickr Album
- A cancer legacy
J Couzin-Frankel, Science, January 29, 2016
- My legacy to my daughters: BRCA and cancer?
L Goldin, January 25, 2016
- How I Avoided Cancer 6 Times
D Hardesty Blog Post, My support 360, January 2016
- Genetic Testing: Understanding the Personal Stories.
DuBois James M et al. Narrative inquiry in bioethics 2015 5(3) 201-3
- Diagnostic impact of genetic testing in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: The story of two families.
Lorca Rebeca et al. International journal of cardiology 2015 Dec 205161-162
- Illusions of Certainty
C Keirns, Narrative Inquiry in BIoethics, Winter 2015
- Recommendations and Reality: What Personal Stories of Hereditary Cancer Can Tell Us
R Green Fisk, CDC Blog Post 2015