Last Posted: Sep 28, 2019
- Unraveling susceptibility to multiple sclerosis
F Briggs, Science, September 27, 2019
- Automated assessment of oral diadochokinesis in multiple sclerosis using a neural network approach: effect of different syllable repetition paradigms.
Rozenstoks Kriss et al. IEEE transactions on neural systems and rehabilitation engineering : a publication of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 2019 Sep
- Social Media Surveillance of Multiple Sclerosis Medications Used During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Content Analysis.
Rezaallah Bita et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 Aug 21(8) e13003
- Establishment and evaluation of prediction model for multiple disease classification based on gut microbial data.
Bang Sohyun et al. Scientific reports 2019 Jul 9(1) 10189
- Effects of a Game-Based Virtual Reality Video Capture Training Program Plus Occupational Therapy on Manual Dexterity in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
Waliño-Paniagua Carmen Nélida et al. Journal of healthcare engineering 2019 20199780587
- Blood Levels of Co-inhibitory-Receptors: A Biomarker of Disease Prognosis in Multiple Sclerosis.
Lavon Iris et al. Frontiers in immunology 2019 10835
- Digitizing a Face-to-Face Group Fatigue Management Program: Exploring the Views of People With Multiple Sclerosis and Health Care Professionals Via Consultation Groups and Interviews.
Thomas Sarah et al. JMIR formative research 2019 May 3(2) e10951
- Engaging across dimensions of diversity: A cross-national perspective on mHealth tools for managing relapsing remitting and progressive multiple sclerosis.
Simblett Sara K et al. Multiple sclerosis and related disorders 2019 Apr 32123-132
- Leveraging human genetics to inform intervention strategies for multiple sclerosis.
Goris An et al. Neurology 2019 Mar
- Pharmacogenomics of Multiple Sclerosis: A Systematic Review.
Hocevar Keli et al. Frontiers in neurology 2019 10134