Last Posted: Sep 28, 2019
- Sir John Burn Delivers Seminar on Prediction and Prevention of Colorectal Cancer in Patients with Lynch Syndrome
NCI,September 26, 2019
- An updated review of microsatellite instability in the era of next-generation sequencing and precision medicine.
Yamamoto Hiroyuki et al. Seminars in oncology 2019 Sep
- Inequities in multi-gene hereditary cancer testing: lower diagnostic yield and higher VUS rate in individuals who identify as Hispanic, African or Asian and Pacific Islander as compared to European.
Ndugga-Kabuye Mesaki K et al. Familial cancer 2019 Sep
- Implementation science and genomic medicine in action: A case study
M Clyne et al, CDC Blog, September 18, 2019
- Lethal privacy: Quantifying life years lost if the right to informational self-determination guides genetic screening for Lynch syndrome.
Gansen Fabia et al. Health policy (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2019 Aug
- The spectrum of Lynch syndrome-associated germ-line mutations in Russia.
Yanus Grigoriy A et al. European journal of medical genetics 2019 Sep 103753
- White-light Endoscopy is Adequate for Lynch Syndrome Surveillance in a Randomized and Non-inferiority Study.
Rivero-Sánchez Liseth et al. Gastroenterology 2019 Sep
- Detection of Microsatellite Instability Biomarkers via Next-Generation Sequencing.
Bonneville Russell et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2020 2055119-132
- What you need to know about ovarian cancer
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of reflex testing for Lynch syndrome in women with endometrial cancer in the UK setting.
Snowsill Tristan M et al. PloS one 2019 14(8) e0221419