Last Posted: Sep 26, 2019
- Appraising the causal relevance of DNA methylation for risk of lung cancer.
Battram Thomas et al. International journal of epidemiology 2019 Sep
- Association of Birth Weight With Type 2 Diabetes and Glycemic Traits A Mendelian Randomization Study
JAMA Network Open, September 20, 2019
- Role of vitamin D in disease through the lens of Mendelian randomization—Evidence from Mendelian randomization challenges the benefits of vitamin D supplementation for disease prevention
D Manousaki et al, IJE, September 2019
- Contribution of genetics to visceral adiposity and its relation to cardiovascular and metabolic disease
T Karlsson et al, Nature Medicine, September 9, 2019
- Association of Genetic Variants Related to Combined Exposure to Lower Low-Density Lipoproteins and Lower Systolic Blood Pressure With Lifetime Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
B Ference et al JAMA, September 2, 2019
- Appraising the role of previously reported risk factors in epithelial ovarian cancer risk: A Mendelian randomization analysis.
Yarmolinsky James et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Aug (8) e1002893
- Relationship between birth weight and chronic kidney disease: an integrative analysis of observational studies and causal inference through genetic approaches
X Yu et al, BioRXIV preprints, August 8, 2019
- Genetic predisposition to increased serum calcium, bone mineral density, and fracture risk in individuals with normal calcium levels: mendelian randomisation study.
Cerani Agustin et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2019 Aug l4410
- Use of Genetic Variants Related to Antihypertensive Drugs to Inform on Efficacy and Side Effects.
Gill Dipender et al. Circulation 2019 Jul (4) 270-279
- STROBE-MR: Guidelines for strengthening the reporting of Mendelian randomization studies
G Davey Smith et al, Peer J, July 15, 2019