Last Posted: Sep 28, 2019
- An awakening in medicine: the partnership of humanity and intelligent machines
LA Celi et al, Lancet Digital Health, September 27, 2019
- Digital health: From clinical trials to diagnosis and surgery, artificial intelligence has the potential to transform medicine.
R Hodson, Nature Outlook, September 25, 2019
- Studying Down syndrome recognition probabilities in Thai children with de-identified computer-aided facial analysis.
Vorravanpreecha Nattariya et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2018 176(9) 1935-1940
- Reporting guidelines for clinical trials evaluating artificial intelligence interventions are needed
The CONSORT-AI and SPIRIT-AI Steering Group, Nature Medicine, September 25, 2019
- Human versus machine in medicine: can scientific literature answer the question?
TS Cook, Lancet Digital Health, September 24, 2019
- [Artificial intelligence: a benefit for patients?]
Marsico Giovanna et al. Soins; la revue de reference infirmiere 2019 Sep 64(838) 40-41
- [E-health and "Cancer outside the hospital walls", Big Data and artificial intelligence].
Bertucci François et al. Bulletin du cancer 2019 Sep
- A review of medical image detection for cancers in digestive system based on artificial intelligence.
Xu Jiangchang et al. Expert review of medical devices 2019 Sep
- Comparing blind spots of unsedated ultrafine, sedated, and unsedated conventional gastroscopy with and without artificial intelligence: a prospective, single-blind, 3-parallel-group, randomized, single-center trial.
Chen Di et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy 2019 Sep
- Evaluation of an artificial intelligence system for detecting vertical root fracture on panoramic radiography.
Fukuda Motoki et al. Oral radiology 2019 Sep